Re: Packages' use of dpkg-statoverride

    Matt> In the first case, their override will be removed when they
    Matt> purge the package, while in the second it will not.

What is the point of leaving an override arround for an executable
that no longer exists?  If the user has chosen to make some random,
not-normally-suid executable into a suid executable we have no way of
recognising this now; why should we start trying to?

--
Stephen

"And what do we burn apart from witches?"... "More witches!"