Re: making sponsorship easier and make (love && (!war))

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 10:37:19PM +0300, Peter Novodvorsky wrote:
> I'm writing a software named Sponsoring Build Daemon. It is aimed to
> help process of sponsoring for developer-sponsor.
>        	       	   ----------
>     Package	  |   SBD    |
>     Creator  ---> | Incoming | -> (1) --> Ofic. Developer's Checks
>                	  |  Queue   | 	       	       	    |
>        	  	   ----------               	   \ /
> 						---------
>       	       	       	       	       	  Debian Incoming Queue
> 						 ------

So let me check this: the SBD builds the packages, they are
checked for obvious errors by lintian, then checked by a
developer, then put in the proper queue?

I was thinking about this a few days ago. I like the idea.
The checking developer would have to sign the changes file.

It is a disadvantage that a particular package would not
be checked by the same person each time.

Hamish