Re: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

** On Jan 15, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho scribbled:
> On 20010115T190829+0100, Marek Habersack wrote:
> > But can he stale it? The answer is no.
>
> And the answer is based on exactly what?  The DAM is who decides on
> taking or expelling developers, according to the Constitution.
You said "accept or reject". When nothing of the two is happening, the
application is stalled.

> Besides, he has not stalled it.  He has had valid reasons for the recent
> lack of activity.
Really. I do understand it, but my application isn't _recent_ it's July last
year, passed the NM process last September. My application is stalled - and
this is the reason why I asked the above. I don't know the reasons for the
stall, if there are any - I would be really glad if there was a reaction
from the DAM - either accept or reject my application. That's all I ask for.
Nothing else.

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 Lies!  All lies!  You're all lying against my boys!   -- Ma Barker