Re: ITP: usbmgr -- user-mode USB kernel modules manager

Previously Daniel Martin wrote:
> If this were a proposal of a new development project, perhaps.
> However, I don't intend to be running kernel 2.4.x for a while yet,
> even on my personal machine which USB port I'd like to get working.
> (I want at the very minimum to study iptables carefully first)

Go to http://www.linux-usb.org/usb-admin.html and look for the link
to the hotplug scripts, they work on recent 2.2 kernels just as well.

Someone should really update those scripts to support Debian
and package them..

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |