Re: Developer Behavior

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:53:00 +0000
Sam Vilain <sam@vilain.net> wrote:

> On an otherwise nice day,
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> whined:
> > > To: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>,
> >         debian-devel@lists.debian.org
> > This was CC'ed to me why, exactly?
> problem without naming names, or talk to him in private.  Or - define a
> reasonable way for people to say "X-Poster-preferences:
> no-cc-on-reply-all" (or something like that) in their mail headers,

Alright, someone just pointed out to me that the following headers
were set in the mail, which makes Branden's question more justified if
somewhat difficult for a person new to the list to understand.

I've never even heard of these before!

The follow-upper was using KMail which ignored this... does KMail
support these headers?  If not, perhaps a bug should be raised against
it.
--
Sam Vilain, sam@vilain.net        WWW: http://sam.vilain.net/
GPG public key: http://sam.vilain.net/sam.asc