Re: News about Debian Conference... and have an happy new year !

Bruce Perens wrote:
> For the Debian part of the meeting, I could say something about use of
> Debian inside of HP, especially how it was used for the PA-RISC and ia64
> ports.

Speaking of IA-64: Do we have a machine yet? AFAIK not. Do you think HP
would be willing to make one availible to Debian?

Btw, you tried to reply directly to -devel-announce. See your message
header:

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt <rb@debian.org>