mail-followup-to and Mutt

To get the mail-followup-to header to work in Mutt you must use
the subscribe command and not the lists command to indicate which
mailing lists your on.  If you use lists then Mutt thinks you are
not on the list and adds your address to the mail-followup-to
hedaer.

It took me a while to figure this out even though it is
documented.  I think I had an old config file that used lists
before subscribe even existed.  Making this error defeats the
purpose of mail-followup-to and I suspect other people have made
the same error.  Perhaps the Mutt manual should be updated to
make this more clear.

  Neil