Re: i need a new sponsor

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Josip Rodin wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 06:32:48PM +0000, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> > All traffic on the administrative lists is CC'd to the public subscription
> > list of nm-discuss. If you are only interested in how the process is
> > shaping up, please subscribe to this mailing list.
> >
> > You can subscribe by sending an e-mail to:
> >
> >    nm-discuss-request@cipsa.physik.uni-freiburg.de
> >
> > with the subject line of 'subscribe'.
>
> BTW what is being done to move those mailing lists to our lists server?

My original request to "list master", as well as additional requests
submitted by another member of the AM team (I don't remember just who took
this on), have all resulted in no response.

> It seems inappropriate to have such important lists hosted elsewhere
> (even derogatory to our mailing lists infrastructure).

Asside from the fact that I have a (fairly) nice web interface to managing
the current lists, I have no problems with these lists being hosted on
Debian hardware. I would be happy to discuss the details of these lists
with the current MLM (mailing list manager) but I seem unable to gain his
attentions.

Any help in this matter would be greatfully accepted.

Waiting is,

Dwarf