Re: I don't want to use xterm, why am I forced to use it any way?

Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> writes:

> On Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 12:15:45PM +1100, Brendan O'Dea wrote:
> > Hmm, a possible solution would be to make x-terminal-emulator a wrapper
> > script rather than an alternatives symlink.
[..]
> A simpler approach would be to update the symlink with a wrapper
> script for those cases where xterm options are not recognized.

Don't forget to specify a number of options which are required --
requireing *all* xterm options to be supported would be overkill
and pretty difficult to achieve.

	-- Jorgen

--
((email . "forcer@mindless.com")       (www . "http://forcix.cx/";)