Re: ITP: namazu2

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 12:11:26PM +0900, Takuo KITAME wrote:

> I intent to package namazu2.
>  <URL:http://www.namazu.org/>
>
> Namazu2 is the namazu next generation which has some incompatible parts
> with old namazu version 1.x (already in Debian).
>
> Namazu is the full text search engine.

I'm sorry, that doesn't really help me to understand what the package does.
(You probably mean "a" instead of "the", by the way.)

Is it like grep (perhaps a multi-byte character aware grep)?

If you can describe to the list in more detail exactly what it does, I'd be
happy to help you write a package description that is more easily
understood by thick-headed folks like me.   :)

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |                It tastes good.