Re: ITP: imultimouse (When NM Open)

At Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:49:08 -0500,
Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 12:23:40PM +0900, Yasuhiro TAKE wrote:
> >
> > iMultiMouse makes multiple mice look like a single mouse. You
> > know it's almost the same feature as gpm's -M mode.
>
> Uh, then why not just use gpm -M?

I don't need to use a mouse on the console, just want to handle two mice.
And imultimouse uses less memory than gpm, has some extra features, so
I have no reason using gpm.

> If imultimouse does things that gpm doesn't, why not patch gpm to support
> what you need?

The same reason.

Besides I can hardly understand gpm's source code. If you can do,
please go ahead.

Thanks.

Yasuhiro TAKE
http://plaza.harmonix.ne.jp/~redstar