Re: TrueType and xfs

15.02.2000 pisze Ben Gertzfield (che@debian.org):

> I believe last time I convinced Branden to add the patches, it
> turned out they were not 64-bit clean and they didn't work
> on Alpha/Sparc.

> This may no longer be the case these days, I'm not sure.

Well, as far as I know from Juliusz, it is not the case for a long
time... [yet another reason why it would be better to include this
patch is the fact, that the same mechanism would be used in XFree 4.x
xfs; as these patches are incorporated in 3.9x series]

regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

    ``I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent.''
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant