problems with libc6/locales

There still seems to be problems with libc6 and locales -- the
new packages may be correct, but they don't upgrade cleanly
from earlier versions. Specifically, libc6 can't be installed
without the newer locales, but locales contains files which
will overwrite files in libc6.

So while we all seemed to enjoy beating Steve Lamb over the head
for saying the same thing, there IS still a problem. The mirror
site I use (mirror.aarnet.edu.au) has always been up to date.
I now have libc6 2.1.3-2.

Hamish