Re: Haha... Dependencies with an = and not =>

    Steve>    Let's see, I want to install gconv-modules so I can get
    Steve> GTK running so I can do an upgrade on the rest of my
    Steve> system.  GTK is depending on that and APT, in its anal
    Steve> retentive manner, will just flat out /DIE/ if there are
    Steve> dependency problems on paper.

GTK does not depend on gconv-modules any more. Any mirror that has a
copy of GTK that is that old is wildly (like 2 weeks) out of synch.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters R and U and the number 5.
"What's green and sits in the corner? ... A naughty frog!"