Re: concensus on removing TeX and Emacs from standard

* Dwayne C Litzenberger <dlitz@cheerful.com> writes:

> BTW, do you know of a good word list of Real and only Real English I can
> get?  I still need that spell checker.

Take a look at www.winedt.com. In the download section there is a
english dictionary which is split in a way that Canadians can use
it to write texts. The word list (not more, not as sophisticated as
ispell or aspell) is put together by Patrick Daly, a well known name
in the TeX world. AFAIK, it has no license on it though; you may want
to ask Patrick about that.

--
14. Madcatmachopsychoromantik . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 09.15