Re: BTS: No mail to developer on reassign?

On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 06:17:30PM +0100, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> a bug was reassigned to one of my packages, and I didn't get a
> notification, so I didn't know of the bug.

Actually, it was filed against your package in the first place, and
later reassigned to that same package (I myself can't understand why
would anyone do such thing :)

> Is this just me, or is this a "feature"?
>
> Bug in question was #55687.

It is my guess that the package was installed in the archive for just
a few hours or minutes, and the submitter filed a bug, but the Maintainers
file that the BTS reads to get maintainer info wasn't updated with your
package and your name/e-mail, so the BTS didn't know where to forward the
bug report, except the mailing list (-bugs-dist).

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name