Re: concensus on removing TeX and Emacs from standard

On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 11:59:59PM +0100, Magnus Danielson wrote:
> From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@beer.com>
> Subject: Re: concensus on removing TeX and Emacs from standard
> Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:45:22 +0100
>
> > Hey !
>
> Hi there!
>
> > I hasnt been very understood (did I use another English than you ?, no matter ;-))
>
> No, me not think so (intentionally bad english).
>
> > I'd like to see one reasonable english dictionary in Std, say ienglish, and the other :
> > ibritish, iamerican, iaustralian, iirishenglish, iscottenglish, ipigenglish, ipolishenglish,
> > ichinessenglish etc. in Opt
>
> Ah. So sorry. ienglish should be in std in my mind and let the derivates
> (like iswenglish) out of std.
>
> > And Im asking again if korn shell is so widely used to put it to Std.
> > I think Opt is reasonable place for it.
>
> For whatever little voice mine is, I think it is safe to put it in Opt. Those
> that use Korn Shell knows it and can select it.
>
> > Happy new year 19:0
>
> Happy New Year (53 min. left over here)
> Magnus

Why not a pseudopackage called ienglish that each of the iamerican,
ibritish, etc. provide?  Then the users can pick what they want.

"If you continue running Windows, your system may become unstable."
     -- Windows 95 BSOD

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

See the mail headers for GPG/advertising/homepage information.