Re: ITP: mpg123-el

Ryuichi Arafune <arafune@debian.org> writes:
> Hi,

> Michael Alan Dorman> arafune@debian.org (Ryuichi Arafune) writes:
> Michael Alan Dorman> > This is a emacs lisp which provide a front end to mpg123 audio player.
>
> Michael Alan Dorman> That is perverse.
>
> .... ?!
>
> I'm confused.  Do you mean " Don't upload " ? If so, WHY?
> I'm not sure the meaning of your comment.

Sorry, no, please do upload it if you wish---I didn't mean that at
all.  "Perverse" is often perceived as a very strong word, which is
how I expect you took it, but that's not how I intended it to be
taken.

I was attempting to express, concisely, a feeling of stunned
disbelief.  Even as a relatively long-time Emacs user, I find the idea
of using an editor---even an infinitely customizable and programmable
one---to control an mp3 player to be somewhat outrageous.

Sorry for the ambiguity.

Mike.