Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 11, 2000

    Adam> Actually, I have an LD_PRELOAD library that fixes 57247,
    Adam> which is the same bug as 48807 filed on jdk1.1-native.

Your comment in said bug reports suggests the existance of code to
create said LD_PRELOAD library.  I sit here in eager anticipation of
it :) :)

--
Stephen (who's following Perl Programmer Virtue #1 (laziness) today)

"If I claimed I was emporer just cause some moistened bint lobbed a
scimitar at me they'd put me away"