Possible Job Opening

BNL is looking to hire a fulltime employee who knows Linux at an expert
level, and has a strong background in NT also. I know this is sorta both
ends of the spectrum, but hey, that's what they are asking for. The job
would be split 50/50 Linux/NT, and would be in the Physics dept for at least
6 months, transitioning to general IT work for my department, ITD (Information
Tech Division). Anyone interested, and that would be able to start in the
very near future, please contact me off the list at sailer@bnl.gov.
This would require relocation to Long Island, NY.

Thanks,
Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
     Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?