From: Jeffrey Mark Siskind <qobi@research.nj.nec.com>
Subject: Re: stalin: patch for sparc compile.
To: rlb@cs.utexas.edu
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:42:33 -0400

Thanks for the patch. It looks OK to me.

BTW, is there any way to get a measure of how many people are using Stalin
through Debian? I'm going through my evaluation now and it would help me if I
could say to my committee something like `at least n people are using Stalin
as obtained through Debian'. Even better would be feedback from users. One or
two line statements are fine. Something like `I use Stalin to support my
research in widgets. I find that for my task, code compiled by Stalin runs x%
faster than code produce by Foo-C, the previous Scheme compiler that I was
using. Without Stalin, I would not be able to conduct my research.'
    Jeff (http://www.neci.nj.nec.com/homepages/qobi)