Re: Changes to potato today

On Sun, Dec 19, 1999 at 09:02:42PM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
> removed a whole bunch of egcs-related libraries that no longer have source:

[...]

> At this point I had to stop because dinstall ran.  m68k and hurd-i386
> will follow later.

Please be careful not to pull our c++ compilation environment.
I don't have time for the next days to update our compiler suite (and
libstdc++).

If you really need to remove the version we have (I don't know if the source
is still there or not), please move them to my home dir on master, so
I can put them up elsewhere in my responsibility.

Thanks,
Marcus