Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 12:28:53AM -0500, Caspian wrote:

> We need a better GUI. We need a better installer. We need a 100%
> free distribution. We need this done right, and we need this
> -now-. Or pretty soon, Linus Torvalds and Richard Stallman will be
> historical footnotes, while CEOs who've never in their lives written
> a line of code will be the major names in the (no longer GNU/)Linux
> arena.

To paraphrase one of my favorite Linus quotes, we need more people
working instead of waving their arms around telling the rest of us
what to do.

If you see something missing, start working on it.

Ciao,
--
  David N. Welton -+- davidw@prosa.it -+- http://www.efn.org/~davidw