Intend to package "node", and amateur radio application.

"node" was a program that was once included in the ax25-utils package.

Since the upstream restructuring of that software and the
subsequent repackaging of ax25-utils into libax25, ax25-apps and
ax25-tools, node has been left excluded to allow continued independent
development.

I intend to package Tomi Manninen's "node" program as it is a very
important component of the overall suite of Linux amateur packet radio
applications.

I don't think I've seen anyone else take on this package. Please let me
know if you already have.

regards
Terry

--