Re: [RHSA-1999:035-02] Updated XFree86 3.3.5 packages available

My apologies if you replied to the mail quoted below; I never received one.

As far as I can tell, Red Hat's webpages have not been updated with the
corrected information.  Are there any plans to do so?

--
G. Branden Robinson              |
Debian GNU/Linux                 |      Music is the brandy of the damned.