Visiting Stockholm

I'm being sent to Stockholm by my employer and would be interested to
meet any other Debian or GNU people there.

I'm flying out tomorrow night and returning on Sunday.  The conference
I'm attending is Wednesday to Friday, so I'll probably be available
Friday night and Saturday daytime and night.

I'll be staying in the `Best Western Palace Hotel' (+468 56 62 1700),
and the best way to contact me after about 1500GMT tomorrow (Tuesday)
would be to leave me a message there with your own phone number.

While there I may or may not have access to email, but if I do it will
be only to this account here, so don't try to send any replies
elsewhere.

Also, chiark is currently being bombarded with attempts to deliver
bounced spam which someone has forged with my domain in the headers or
envelope, which may make it difficult to get through to me especially
if you haven't mailed me before.  (Already-known hosts and senders get
special favourable treatment by my SMTP software.)

Ian.