Re: Censoring :) (was: Re: anarchism_7.7-1.deb)

I agree with you on this one, we do NOT need html, or text versions of the
Bible, or other non-technical or computer related documents in main.  As it is,
potato is HUGE, larger than ANY other distribution.  My thought is that if it is
not a program, or does not enhance or assist in the use of a program, then it
should probably not go into main.  Note that documentation on Linux and Debian
assist in the use of these programs.  On the same note, debates about Linux vs.
other operating systems and environments, these also fall under the, "Leave it
out since it won't help with the use of what we provide".  That is to be fair.
Many people already put contrib and non-free into their sources.list, so it
won't hurt anyone by putting these sort of things in contrib.

							Dave Bristel