Re: Aaron Sloman

Hello Craig,

On 25 Sep 1999, Craig Brozefsky wrote:

> For the record, I am not a student of Aaron Sloman, but have helped
> him a bit with the Free Poplog release, contributed a few fixes, and
> talk with him via email on occasion.  I never went to college and work
> professionally as a software developer, mostly with Free Software.
> Did you do google search or something to get that impression, or are
> my poitics that close to his?

Every single "flame" I have received over the last ten years has been from
someone connected with Aaron Sloman. These "flames" have been on numerous
and diverse subjects. Whether this is just some amazing coincidence, or
that Aaron Sloman is just an appalling influence on everyone around him, I
do not know! I long ago decided that he is a person whom I would never
want to know.

When I read your "flame", the name "Aaron Sloman" just popped into my
head! :-(

I believe that Aaron Sloman is actually a Psychologist. If this is true,
has he been conducting some dreadful experiment in conditioning people to
show hatred and intolerance?

Best wishes,

Helen McCall

E-Mail: helen@dinoflagellate.demon.co.uk