Re: anarchism_7.7-1.deb

> In my understanding the bible packages belong into contrib *at
> best*, since it's value to the public is at least questionable if not
> offensive to muslims, buddhists(no not to them), hindus ...
youre trying to be politically correct
yuck !
i hoped for higher level of discusion than in
equal-rights-for-black-jewish-not-so-proficient-women comittee
of parliament

> As an alternative I might decide to get at a digital version of Karl
> Marx's "Das Kapital" or Mao's "Little Red Book" and package it for
> debian just for fun. Either have to go into non-us I presume :)
bible is needed as sometimes usuful example of utility of
browser
browser is Good and shouldnt be thrown away from debian
because of someone's ideology
'LIttle Red Book' is good idea
I suggest also 'Mein Kampf'
both books are under censure in many countries and
we should give world some freedom more

> > btw : im atheist
>
> Please define in private mail, dunno wether I'm atheist, antitheist,
> agnostic or simply a pagean. In our culture definitions of these terms
> mostly come from the other side.

This means I think there is NO god at all nor anything similar