Re: anarchism_7.7-1.deb

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 05:59:07PM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> The criterion should be utility.

wrong.  we've had this censorship discussion many times before.  the only
criteria for inclusion in debian is:

 - is it free?
 - could someone be bothered doing the work of packaging it?

if the answer to both questions is yes, then there is no justification for
refusing the package.

> The Bible as a literary and cultural foundation of Western
> civilization will be useful to a lot more people than the Anarchism
> package.

'utility' is a subjective thing. i personally would find the anarchist
faq far more useful and interesting than (a bad translation of)
religious texts.

craig

--
craig sanders