Re: anarchism_7.7-1.deb

> Taking the risk to burn like hell: I think the "exhaustive exploration"
> of ANY political theory and practice is VERY misplaced in ANY Linux
> distribution. I would say the same thing about "The top 1000 FAQ on
> home-made apple pie", but nobody has packaged that (yet).
>
> To give a positive formulation: documentation and data packaged in ANY
> Linux distribution should either directly relate to (at least) computing
> in general or be the input to an also-packaged program (that does more
> with it than a little bit of formatting so it reads nicer).

Well, it looks like the Anarchist FAQ debate has come to life once again.
Just for the record, I packaged this for a number of reasons, including:

- It interests me
- It interests many "geeks" (to use the katzian term) whom I know
- It's a GPL-licensed, open project.

I'm fully willing to move the document to the data section when it comes
into existence, but in the mean time it will live in main, along with the
other non-computer-related electronic texts.

For free software,
ed.