Re: BTS "feature" comments

On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 08:35:06AM -0700, Darren Benham wrote:
> > | And do what... there are going to be keys that aren't in the debian keyring..
> >
> > Non-developpers should not be allowed to *manipulate* bugs IMO.
>
> What do you think?

Make me PGP/GPG/whatever sign all messages I send to control@bugs, and
I shall become your mortal enemy :> :)

Next step would be signing everything sent to the BTS, then everything
sent to debian-* mailing lists... please, don't.

If anyone puts trash in the BTS because there is no authentication,
we'll handle it. I'll even volunteer to clean it up.

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name