Re: Conference! - around the world with Debian

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> Also use of computer in planes is discouraged and prohibited during landfall
> and takeoff, as it interfer with the onboard radio equipement ...

I wondered about that when a helicopter pilot expressly asked if
if my cell phone worked in the helicopter, so I could call ahead
for fuel before landing at an airport.  The phone worked, but I
couldn't hear much!  The pilot didn't seemed to care about
interference with his radio equipment anyway.

Peter