Re: Add your location to the developer db so it can be added to the map

On Wed, Sep 22, 1999 at 01:26:19PM -0400, James A. Treacy wrote:
> Check out the new map showing developer locations:
> http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.map.jpg

Nifty!  However I must decry the foul and evil file extension JPG and
request that JPEG be used instead.  This ain't DOS.

> The marker file used to generate this can also be viewed:
> http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.coords

Hmm.  I get a 404 on this.

Great work, thanks to everyone responsible for this, it is cool.  We
probably should whack the old xearth stuff from the site now.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   Human beings rarely imagine a god that
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   behaves any better than a spoiled child.