Re: Add your location to the developer db so it can be added to the map

On Wed, Sep 22, 1999, Philip Hands wrote:
> Hugo Haas <hugo@debian.org> writes:
> > I have the feeling that I missed something, but anyway as I don't manage to
> > find it in the archive: how can we find out what our password is?
>
> It's the same as your login password on master.

I think that it is a *bad* idea.

It means that passwords will travel in clear on the network and that
security is compromised on master.

--
Hugo Haas (http://www.via.ecp.fr/~hugo/)
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really