Re: Add your location to the developer db so it can be added to the map

On Wed, Sep 22, 1999, James A. Treacy wrote:
> If you would like your location to be shown on the map you
> need to add your location to the developer database:
> http://db.debian.org/

I have the feeling that I missed something, but anyway as I don't manage to
find it in the archive: how can we find out what our password is?

--
Hugo Haas (http://www.via.ecp.fr/~hugo/)
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really