emacs and anacron on slink

Since I removed emacs 19 anacron sends me mail every day
in which it says :
File /usr/lib/emacs/19.34/i386-debian-linux/movemail registered but not installed

and since I removed all emacses from my computer there is
another line in everyday mail :
File /usr/lib/emacs/20.3/i386-debian-linux-gnu/movemail registered but not installed

I think this is a bug in emacs uninstalation script
I also think no editor should be privileged anyhow by debian
Everyones favorite editor is very intimate matter and
forcing anyone to use particular is breaking of users privacy