Re: (g)mc-4.5.38-2 still broken

* "Philip" == Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:

Philip> Personally, I would be quite upset to find that someone had put this
Philip> into my environment, because I have a very strong expectation that
Philip> when I exit a program, I'll be in the directory I started from.

Personally, I found it very confusing and annoying not to stay in the
last directory I was in, when exiting mc (as opposed to nc in dos).

It really depends on the background you come from. Looks like Michael
had the later case in mind.

Anyway, this has no relevance as it can't work in this case anyway.

Ciao,
	Martin