Re: ITP: Rael's Binary Grabber

*- On 17 Sep, Paul Slootman wrote about "Re: ITP: Rael's Binary Grabber"
> On Thu 16 Sep 1999, Joe Drew wrote:
>>
>> I've received an OK from the author of Rael's Binary Grabber to redistribute
>
> Perhaps you could shed some light on what `Rael's Binary Grabber' is?
>

>From http://thelamb.dhs.org/~rael/bgrab/

"This is a small program that I wrote for Linux (which could
 theoretically compile on pretty much any other UNIX) that
 automates the extraction of binary attachments from UseNet
 newsgroups."

The COPYING file in the source:

COPYING

Rael's Binary Grabber may be freely copied, you can redistribute it all
you like, but please do not *alter* any existing part of it if you're
redistributing.  I'd like the distribution to stay consistant.

If you use Binary Grabber as part of something bigger, please give credit
where credit is due.

--
Brian