Re: Looking for help with ftp archive

At 01:30 +0200 1999-09-17, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
where are you ? Where are the people who criticized the ftpmaster about
beeing too slow ? It's time to show that you can do better ...

I /REALLY/ hope that someone will step up ! Even if the job is not always
funny this is a really useful job for Debian.

I replied privately because I didn't think answering on -devel was appropriate.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>