Re: Crazy Idea: debian developer conference

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Steve Greenland wrote:

> > Is this idea worth pursuing?
>
> It's a neat idea, and I'd sure like to meet my fellow Debianers, but
> I doubt you'll get anybody to pay for it.

What about Corel? They're getting a /lot/ from Debian (basing their dist
on it), and while I'm sure they're contributing back to Debian, sponsoring
such an event would be a wonderful gesture on their part.

--
Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo - jkaivo@ndn.net - http://www.ndn.net/
"As time goes on, my signature gets shorter and shorter..." - me