Re: Crazy Idea: debian developer conference

Chris Rutter <chris@fluff.org> writes:

> Problem is there ain't an `average developer' in terms of location,
> as far as I can see -- they're all over the place. ;-)  I'd
> certainly rather somewhere Scandinavian, probably -- it's nice,
> clean, historic, etc. -- and closer to home.

I'd like to have this kind of stuff in Scandinavia. But I think it
would be nice with a place where some active debian developers i
settled. It would make the on-location planning more easy.

I havn't seen many Scandinavian developers. But I for sure could be
talked into doing some on-location research in Denmark. (But time, my
friends...)

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.