Re: Crazy Idea: debian developer conference

Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:

> Wouldn't it be great if all the debian developers could be flown in to a
> convention site, get to meet each other, really tighten up the gpg web of

Great idea. And I will attend if my bank let me do it.

Orelse I should just begin to attend some of the european conferences
and meet fellow debian developers there.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.