GPG trusted signatures, dpkg-buildpackage & gpg

gpg: Signature made Wed Sep 15 12:08:31 1999 EDT using DSA key ID 2FA3BC2D
gpg: Good signature from "Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
gpg: Fingerprint: 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0  2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D

I get this with every signature verification. It didn't mention anything about
trusted signatures, etc., in the keysigning-howto. Is it just an annoyance
or can I set up something with my trustdb in gpg which will stop this?
(Is there one person who signs all Debian developer keys?)

Also, I think I read something about dpkg-buildpackage automatically
choosing gpg when you haven't got a .pgp/secring.pgp - I haven't got
one, but it still chooses PGP anyways. What's up? (My pgp keyrings
are in the ~/.gnupg directory)