Beowulf/Mosix Packages(Was: Re: FreeBSD-like approach for Debian?)

Yep, the debian-beowulf list is pretty silent. Now that I'm going to be
installing an x86 cluster within 2 weeks, I might get my hands on some useful
clustering software before the code freeze. Drake Diedrich says he can sponsor
the packages, so it'd be great to package the good stuff. There's a load of
software to consider but I think I can sum it up as my work on the cluster
progresses...

__
Eray Ozkural

This message was sent using Bilkent University
WEBMAIL Services http://mail.bilkent.edu.tr