Re: /opt/ again (was Re: FreeBSD-like approach for Debian? [was: ...])

Wednesday, September 15, 1999, 7:36:37 AM, Marek wrote:
> For another time you show your ignorance.

    Hardly.

> ftp is a user which CAN LOG into the system and which does log into the
> system.

    For what purpose, pray tell?  Why would this daemon enjoy privileges
others do not?

> majordomo, msql, man etc. are all created just to make the server
> more secure. Are you capable of understanding that?

    Much more than you, apparently.

> Your sarcasm is unnecessary, unprofessional, childish. Get real - you know
> squat about Unix. Learn. RTFM. Think. Then come back and talk with sense.
> Until then just be quiet and stop making fuss.

    That is my advice to you.  I'm tired of your BS tactics of taking a
person's words and twisting them to their own purpose to cover your own weak
positions.