Re: /opt/ again (was Re: FreeBSD-like approach for Debian? [was:

>>>Anthony Towns wrote:
 >
 > > beacus some pepole in the Debian comunity does not have tha same
 > > problems...
 > **** STOP WRITING TO -devel AND START **DOING** SOMETHING ABOUT IT *****

The day I get my key sigh by a developer and I get som exctra time. I
can contribitute something. BUT STILL NOT IN THIS PROBLEM more that
argue and give you may option in the case, our do you think I shuold
then change all packets to work in a different way, installing thing s
that does not fin in the minimal base system outside of /usr? If I get
to that state shuld I make a new Distribution too? This is not a problem
that gets solved by one person.

 > There's plenty of stuff to be done, and sitting around talking each
 > others face off is non-productive at best.

Withoput talking about the peroblems one never finds out what the
differents sides of the problem. One has too use the brain before one
start to work.

/ Balp