Re: Debian's problems

> > yes, we should have done this long ago - i thought it was a brilliant
> > solution to the (ever recurring) debian release problem from the first
> > time i read bdale's "package pool" proposal, and his analysis of the 3
> > main types of debian users.

Actually isn't this similar to what Open/FreeBSD do?  They have a
*really* stable release, interim ones, and then development, where
almost everyone goes for the medium-stability release, unless
they're trying to run a routing system or something.

--
Chris <chris@fluff.org>                         ( http://www.fluff.org/chris )