Boot-floppies hacking

As a result of missing leadership in the boot-floppies team and
missing proper coding at the Kongress the idea arose to provite
a weekend for boot-floppies hacking.

This weekend would be similar to the traditional m68k hackers meeting
(this year 15th/16th of October in Oldenburg, Germany) but for a
different goal.

It would need a more or less centralized location, a room for hacking
with IP connectivity and some place to grab some sleep.

I'm not sure if this would be helpful, but it could in terms of
goals for boot-floppies and bugfixing.

As location I would suggest a place in Germany or the Netherlands.
I would be glad if s/o else would organize it so I don't have to
spend my time on this event as well.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."