bug in bash/libreadline ?

Hi all,

I've noticed a problem with bash that is very annoying. This only happens
with the latest version that I've downloaded two weeks before. When I
reach the end of the line writing or with a completion, bash doesn't jumps
to the next line; instead it goes to the start of the current. (It's not
really end of line, perhaps at 70 col). And, if I go back, it jumps two
lines above.
Maybe is a problem in libreadline ?

Bye!